Friday, June 29, 2018

END OF COURSE 677: Educational Technology Blog/Online Learning (100 points)

USF 677 END OF COURSE: Educational Technology Blog/Online Learning (100 points)


If you don't know me by now...  (This song got stuck in my head when I wrote this.)  

You can scroll down to my first post to learn all about me, or you can click this link About Me.  If you already know me, don't waste your time clicking on the About Me link.  Enjoy the smooth tunes of Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.  Wait a minute.  Have I considered Fair Use guidelines?  Darn, all I wanted to do was follow the rubric.  This is an example of the impact of this class.  Credit for the YouTube Video.  Now enjoy without guilt.

Let's have fun as we learn!  

Keep is smooth and simple.  

  

Artifact 1

Audio In The Classroom      

Most of us hate the sound of our voice.  I am not an exception.  This assignment really got me out of my comfort zone.  I love the end result.  I want to use these clips with our 5th-grade students during our first trimester when we are doing our best to develop compassion, collaboration, and perseverance.  Feel free to click on the link below to view, listen and use any of the recordings.  The headphones icon was inspired by Patty Aries.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cE3BQNvLZ4e2lw4TgONMlbDMthkHsT11Dfd-HRRJxa8/edit?usp=sharing
 

Artifact 2

Screencasting in the Classroom

Screencasting was a terrifying experience.  I can't explain it.  It is certainly not rational.  The benefits of screencasting far outweigh my fears.  This tool has the potential to individualize instruction for learners of all ages.  I have seen it used effectively on the internet.  I hope my PLC of 5th-grade teachers can create a bank of screencast around our district's curriculum and Common Core Standards.    
The bloopers are for classmates only. 
My first screencast link is below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KuX5tCoy1JZb7Xrwe5iO8WsTzHWCFum6/view?usp=sharing

Click the link below.  The discussion video says it all.

Until Fall
EEND 678 Effective Technology Integration into Lessons and Curriculum

2 comments:

  1. Great work Veronica. Love your idea of collaborating with colleagues to build a bank of screencast. This not only splits the work load, but also splits the number of videos so you might be able to stay on the free version of screencastify (MAYBE!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A screencast & GIMKIT supscribtion are in my future. If you have not checked out GIMKIT, a game made by a high school student, to increase learning, check it out.

      Delete